Thursday, May 1, 2014
It is hard for me to believe that April is almost over. I managed to put my Lewis and Clark quilt together and put the borders on, and I did put the borders on my orphan block churn dash quilt. I have all my bindings done except one. I fell short on my quilting goals. I hope to work on some of these during the first week of May.
- Quilt 2 more customer quilts.- Working on this one still
Put together the blocks for Lewis and Clark quilt. I did manage to get the alternate blocks made in March
- Put borders on my 4-patch quilts set on point.- I really did try to get this done but I didn't have the right color fabric
Put the last border on the Churn dash blocks Bind the remaining 4 quilts from January1 left to go
- Put together a new project that I cut out- Carry over to May
- Quilt the pillows/runners that I made in February (after number 1-4 is completed)-Carry over to May
May focus will be on QUILTING!....and baseball, softball and track....
- Quilt 4 quilts
- Quilt the pillow/runners that I made in February.
- Put together my new pear quilt during the May Retreat
- Continue to work on the FW blocks.
- Get some of my UFOs ready to quilt (cut the batting and make sure I have backings and bindings made)
I have been stuck at 22 finishes from the UFO list for several months. I am still working on these UFOs, but I haven't had any finishes. The goal is 35, so I need to get busy! Many of these are are ready to be quilted and bound.