Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fat Quarter Fun


Here are the pictures from our day of quilt shopping. We did not empty the boat at a little bit of Lolly's fat quarter sale. We were told there were over 6000 fat quarters in the boat. The boat was a lot lighter when we left. I consider it a rescue mission. The boat may not sink now because we removed a lot of weight. Guess who bought the most? It was so much fun that I think we should make it an annual event. I'm glad none of the pictures showed the total on the cash register.

2 comments:

I'm gonna tell Mom! said...

That boat was lots lighter and so were our spirits listening to you ladies laugh with each other and have fun!

SubeeSews said...

Oh I am soooo jealous! I wish I had come with you gals. Bet I have more fabric than you!!!!
Thanks for all the fun times this weekend at Camp Mack.
Subee XOXOXOXO