Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Sewing with friends

A little retreat sewing is simply good for the soul.  I worked on completing 42 blocks each (a and b) for my daughter's quilt.  I have more to go but I had to take a break from making them.

As a group, we worked on the free tree pattern from Sew kind Of Wonderful.  It is fun  to do a pattern together.  Here is the forrest of trees.  I did not get mine put together, but I have a good start.
I also wanted to try the metro rings pattern by the same designer.  It was very easy to put together.  The trees are a free pattern on the website using the mini ruler and the ring pattern is available for purchase using the regular ruler.


In the past I have always focused on WIPs and UFOS.  This year I think I will see the glass as half full and I am going to count my completions.  For 2017, I currently have 0 completions.  I consider a completion something that is quilted or ready for use. 

1 comment:

Shafira Aulia said...

"Thank you for nice information
Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka"