Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just Can't say NO!


















I offered to help my SIL clean out craft/fabrics for her 91 year old neighbor. I hope to be that active when I am 91! The van was full when I left. It took me most of today to sort things and get them in order. My goal is to find a good home for her treasures. I would also like to make a twin quilt for her bed with some of the fabric. There were 6 tatting shuttles, a dress nearly finished (just needed the zipper), DMC floss, and lots of crochet cotton, and multiple other items. The girls were excited to find 2 vintage aprons to put in with their dress-up clothes.

I am making some progress on my basket BOM. I have the snowman and the leaves to attach still. I am enjoying the hand stitching so far. I think I will at least make it to block 2.












No comments: