Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This one was supposed to be done for Christmas, but when my deadline moved, I put it off to work on my own stuff. Most of the fabrics were dyed by my customer. I love how it turned out. This is the first quilt I have successfully attached the binding in the longarm frame. I tried it once with one of my own quilts, but I did it a different way and it didn't turn out so well. I was pleased with this one. I was saying my prayers as I turned the last corner. Ellen only left me with 3" extra of binding.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Wow, it looks beautiful. Ellen does good work and you do, too.