I think everyone (except Ellen) was pleased with all that was accomplished. I know finished every item I intended to work on.
- I was able to sew the binding on 4 quilts and get them ready to hand sew (or should I say ready for someone to hand sew)
- Make a backing for a quilt on the UFO list (February Goal)
- Make the setting triangles for a quilt
- Sew the blocks together for a UFO quilt
- Work on the outside sashing on a UFO quilt
- Spend time with friends and enjoy their company.
Tina was one of the first ones to earn the ripper frog award.
this ruler. Everyone had accurate results doing it this way.
Ellen spent the weekend piecing this great quilt. I don't know why she thought she could get it done in one day. It looks lovely hanging on the design wall
I have plan for more design walls for the March retreat. I think we have mastered the best arrangement for the tables.
Thanks for another great retreat.