The master plan is 2 quilts/month from the "list" of UFOs 2013
My goals for January were:
Finish Spicy Spiral in Valentine's colors Add Borders to my Twister Quilt and Piece the backing
- 10 FW blocks and post the tutorials online
Put the borders on the flannel quilt and piece the backing Move one project to a new home
How did I do?
I fell short on getting the FW blocks posted. I have them done, but I haven't had a chance to get all the photos uploaded. In addition to this list, I also:
- finished a second spicy spiral from the list
- quilted the flannel quilt from number 4
- Put together the "8" quilt and added the borders
That gives me 3 finished for January! (I consider giving the project away a finish)
How many new starts did I have in January? - 1 This might be a record for me. In addition, I just finished that quilt so it is not going to be going on the UFO list.
February is a short month, so I am going to keep my goals simple. I do have a retreat this month which should help a little bit.
|Crazy 8 Quilt|
- 10 FW block tutorials
- Quilt the Crazy "8" quilt, and bind
- Put the binding on the quilt in #4
- Piece the backing for the Monkey Tumbler quilt
- Quilt the Aqua/Tan Quilt and bind