Thursday, March 21, 2013

Scrappy Swoon

I worked on making a scrappy swoon using 2 1/2" squares at the retreat.  It took me most of the weekend to complete this.  My daughter has the sweetest teacher that is retiring this year.  I would like to get it completed for her.  My husband isn't a big fan of the border, but I am quite fond of it.
I should add that our school colors are green/white/and yellow.  It was a fun project, and I would like to make another one with the 3 1/2" squares.  You can find the instructions for the project here if you are interested.

The truth of the matter is- it didn't even make a little dent in my pre-cut scraps that I was using.

3 comments:

TexasQuilter said...

How big did your quilt turn out to be?

Darling Jill Quilts said...

It looks great! COngrats on the finished top!

Jeanne said...

This looks so cute! The border is perfect and I'm sure it will be a hit with the recipient.