Monday, July 23, 2012

Design Wall Monday


I spent the weekend doing this, so there wasn't much sewing time.  It was definitely another HOT weekend.  The boys did very well in the first game, but they were a different team for the second game.  This is the end of baseball for the year...unless he does fall league.














I started to put this quilt together and I decided to make it larger.  I am very pleased with how it is turning out.  Don't mind the messiness on the side of the design wall.  It will be 9 X 11 blocks, or 54" X 66" without borders.  It will be nice couch size.  The pattern is from Moda Bake shop.  I love how a picture will show the blocks that need to be moved around or concentrations of colors. 

If you want to see more from my yellow and grey adventure look back through my posts last week.  Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Mina said...

I really like the colors that you used. It makes me want to go and try this pattern

Melinda said...

Great colors. This will be a wonderful quilt.

Gayle Bong said...

Love the gray and yellow.

Jeanne said...

First, thank you so much for the pattern section which will let me finish my blue scrappy quilt! I tried to email, but it bounced back.
This is a very cute quilt. Gray seems to be very popular lately. I remember those summer days baking in the heat while watching the ballgames.