- Quilt the Monkey Tumbler Quilt (I pieced the backing last month) and bind - Quilted, but not bound yet...finished by my terms
- Make the backing and quilt the pink/fuchsia quilt ( I put the blocks together in January) and bind- backing made, but I didn't get it quilted yet...I took this off the list for now because I don't know how I want to quilt it.
- Put borders on the town square quilt and piece the backing- I didn't have the right fabric for this. Since the kids made be give up buying fabric for lent, I had to put this one off until April.
- Start sewing the blocks together on my second Carolina Crossroads quilt- never got to this one.
Bonus projects: (it is good to dream right?)
- Quilt my Red/Black/Grey Twister - mostly quilted, just need to quilt the last border
- Quilt the Grey/Yellow plus quilt.- didn't even look at this one.
Out of the six things on the list, I didn't complete one. I sort of jumped around from various projects. I am not discouraged, and I will try to do better this month. April is going to be a busy month for me, so I intend to make my goals a little easier.
April Goals (from the UFO list):
- Finish Quilting my twister quilt
- Quilt my twister wall hanging (I managed to get the borders on last month)
- Put borders on the second Monkey quilt
- Put the borders on the town square quilt
- Quilt and bind the pink/yellow floral quilt.
April New projects:
- Quilt the baby quilt I pieced last night
- quilt my green/yellow scrappy swoon
I will say that when I surf the blogs, there are some real over-achievers. I have several years of UFOs (almost a decade), and it will take me several years to finish them up. I am working hard to finish all the new things I start this year so they don't end up on the year end list too.