I started this quilt at a retreat last weekend. I had it mostly together, then I didn't like how it looked. I was making up the pattern as I went. Last week, I worked on taking it apart. On Saturday morning, I was determined to make plan "B" work. I quilted it on Sunday, and bound it completely by machine also. I used this tutorial as a guide. I still need some practice, but I am pleased with how it turned out. I tried several different feet on my machine. I am still deciding which one I like best.
I had an idea for a much more elaborate quilting plan, but I opted for a simple (and quick) plan instead. I didn't want the quilting too dense.
The weather was so nice this afternoon that I couldn't resist taking the quilt out among the spring flowers for a few photos.
Just for the record, since I have been mostly labeled the UN-finisher. I started and finished this quilt complete with binding in one weekend. This is a record - Perhaps it should go in the history books.
Stop over to Patchwork Times to see what others are working on this week.