Saturday, May 4, 2013

May dreams...I mean goals

I am not kidding myself, most of May will be spent at the ballpark.  I am not complaining, I enjoy these times.  The kids have the countdown for school going - 15 more days.  This should give me a little more free time also.

Most of my goals this month were carried over from last month.

This is what I hope to work on this month:

  1. Finish quilting the border on the large twister quilt and bind it
  2. Quilt and bind the green/yellow swoon Quilt- would like to gift at the end of this month
  3. Bind the pink/yellow floral quilt
  4. Bind the monkey tumbler quilt
  5. Quilt the town square quilt
  6. Quilt the grey zig zag baby quilt
This list is way more than I can get done this month.  As I look at my list, I notice there isn't any piecing on it.  I may have to change that.  A month without piecing would be very lonely.  


1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I'm sure that you can get a couple of things on that list finished. Good luck with the ball park!