Monday, January 21, 2013

scrappy swoon QAL

I was searching for a picture of the fabulous Swoon quilt pattern when I came across a great online quilt-a-long.  I thought maybe my excitement was because it was 11:00pm and I was sewing at a retreat.  Nope, I still felt the same way in the morning.  The best part is, I am not too late to the party.  There is still time to join in.

Check out this blog post if you are interested.  I plan to use a bin of 2 1/2" squares, so mine will be considerably smaller.  I would love to have some of my readers join in.

Yes, I know I have 80 some UFOs, but I have had 3 finished from the UFO list in January so far.  As one blogger commented, mine are MFOs (mostly finished objects).


2 comments:

Regina said...

Looks fun! I am staying away - I just got asked to teach TWO classes this spring at my LQS so need to make at LEAST two samples - but can't wait to see how this turns out!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

It looks fun, but I have to finish a few more things before I can start anything new. :)