I had a lot of fun in my studio this weekend. I worked on my January goals and remained focused. Maybe there is hope for me yet! I added both the borders to my twister quilt. I am very pleased with the red border I chose. I decided to also piece the backing so it would be ready to quilt. I haven't made a quilt this large in a long time. I used up a large piece of black fabric and some of the fabric that didn't work for the border.
All I have left on my January goal list is 10 Farmer's Wife Tutorials. I hope to get those done this weekend at the library quilt retreat.
Stop over and visit Judy and see what other people are working on.