Monday, July 1, 2013

July Goals

I am still on a high from all the June Finishes.  I want to keep that feeling going, so I picked a pile of small projects to finish this month.  Most of them are table toppers and should be quick finishes.  I hope to finish half of these.  I need to get back to quilting for customers.  This is my last full month before the kids go back to school.

My studio is a bit messy.  On my summer list was to paint a dresser that I keep in my studio.  It's contents have been emptied and are scattered everywhere.  I am planning on getting it sanded and primed tonight.  I picked a nice lime green color to paint it.

In addition to the quilting, I hope to get most of the quilts from last month bound.

Stop over to Judy L's to see what others are working on this week.

4 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Smart to get those smaller projects to the finish line... Happy painting!

Anonymous said...

I love your table runners and toppers! I agree sometimes we just have to keep the ball rolling by finishing things we can do like little projects.

Anonymous said...

I love your table runners and toppers! I agree sometimes we just have to keep the ball rolling by finishing things we can do like little projects.

Gari in AL said...

I, too, have mixed smaller projects in with my large quilts and BOMs. I just need to have a finish or two every month to make me feel good. I love all that you have "lying around." That looks very productive.