Monday, July 1, 2013

June Finishes

  1. Bound the Large Twister Quilt (With Eleanor)
  2. Bound the town square quilt (With Eleanor)
  3. Quilted the grey/white chevron quilt (new start this year)
  4. Tumbler Quilt Bound and completed (no photo)
  5. Quilted the grey/yellow Plus Quilt
  6. Quilted the Small crazy star quilt
  7. Quilted Halloween Take 5 Quilt
  8. Quilted the Apple table topper (snowball/Table topper)
  9. Quilted the snowball/9 patch Christmas Table topper
  10. Quilted small twister quilt
  11. Quilted Christmas Take 5 quilt











This is quite a list for me.  I was able to complete a ton of stuff around the house too.  Not all of these are finished - technically....but close enough for me.  I will have a binding day soon!!

This week will be filled with dance.  This is the last time I will see one of my girls dance on the stage at one of these venues.  I have mixed emotions.  It is sad to close this chapter in my life, but another adventure is just around the corner.

It is hard to believe the year is half over.  If I counted correctly, I have 18 finishes from the UFO list.  I am very pleased with my progress so far.  If I can finish 10 more in the second half, I will have reduced my pile by one 1/3!!  This is such a good feeling!!

1 comment:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Look at you go! Great month!!