April starts baseball/softball/track stuff so that doesn't leave much sewing time. I have a retreat this weekend which should help me to get a few things done.
This is what I will be working on in April -
- Quilt 2 more customer quilts.
- Put together the blocks for Lewis and Clark quilt. I did manage to get the alternate blocks made in March
- Put borders on my 4-patch quilts set on point.
- Put the last border on the Churn dash blocks
- Bind the remaining 4 quilts from January
- Put together a new project that I cut out
- Quilt the pillows/runners that I made in February (after number 1-4 is completed)
Focus!! I seem to be having some trouble with this lately.
I am ready for borders for this old scrap quilt. I made the sashing in October. I put it together earlier this year. Now I am having some trouble picking the border fabrics. I may just go with large bricks of several fabrics. It is so large that I have to gather it in the middle to make it fit on the design wall. I think it will be about 118" with borders. Do you have a border preference?
We are still waiting (rather impatiently) for a city assignment for my daughter. I don't know why this is harder than waiting for the country assignment. I did manage to put together this cute little mug rug as a test block. The pear pattern is from Fig Tree quilts. I love how it turned out.
Stop over Judy's to see what others are working on on this week.