I am almost to the bottom of my checkerboard quilt. I am doing a tight stipple on it, so it takes about an hour to quilt one row. Since the backing is so busy, I have used up all my partial bobbins. There are 5 different colors on the back. It is a wall hanging, so even if you could see it, it wouldn't be a problem.
I did manage to get the borders on a baby quilt. It was out of proportion, so I only added to borders to even it up. Since I made the quilt larger, I also had to make the backing larger. It is now living in my ready to quilt pile. Ellen found the dragonfly fabric in her resource center and it worked out perfectly.
Check back with Judy to see what other are working on this week.