Ready to QuiltIt's that time of year when I like to recap all the things I did not get completed in my sewing room. It takes a lot of time to lay them all out, but I think it is worth it for several reasons. The best reason is that I can reference this list throughout the year to keep moving forward. This helps me stay organized and be able to pick up a project and remember where I was headed with it.
Part one of the parade is projects ready to be quilted. Part 2 will be projects that need borders or other finishing touches. Part 3 will be all other quilts in various stages. I am not including projects in a box if they haven't been started yet. Once I start sewing, I put them on the list.
1. These were orphan blocks last year, now they are set and ready to quilt.
2. This is a pillow I made using the Hex N' More ruler.
3. This is another pillow made with Moda Candy pack. It was a super fun project.
4, 5, 6.- Summer, Spring and Fall Banners (Winter has been checked off the list)
7. Herringbone lap quilt
8. Country Curvy Log Cabin Quilt
9. Green Curvy Log Cabin Quilt
10. Bonnie Mystery - Orange Crush
11. Lewis and Clark Sampler
12. Woven Ribbons Quilt
13. Funky Monkey Quilt
14. Blue Crosses Quilt
15. Baby Quilt with Pinwheels
21. Mystery quilt from long ago. Borders are finally on!
22. Carolina Crossroads. This was Bonnie's first mystery. I finally put the blocks together and the borders on.
23. This Halloween quilt has been ready to quilt for years, but I never quite get to it. Maybe this will be the year.
I am hoping to finish at least half of these this year. My original parade started at around 100!!! Even if I didn't get some of these finished, I am happy they are ready to quilt. Many of these started as a pile of pieces when I did my first parade.