Wednesday, January 15, 2014

#9 for the month

I am moving along on the UFO train this month.  The first book I have memory of reading is The Little Engine That Could-  I think I can....I think I can...

I had no intention of finishing this project this month.  I wasn't even considering it, but I thought if I loaded something quick, I could sneak in another finish.  This one has been in the ready to quilt pile for a few years.  I am not wild about the pattern, and I omitted the applique.  I wasn't sure how to quilt it, but I had the batting and backing cut and ready to go just waiting for the inspiration practice to arrive.

Parts of this turned out well, and lets just not criticize the ones that aren't so good.  Done is better than perfect (as far as quilting goes).  I still have a few threads to bury, I am moving it to the finish pile.  It looks like I accumulating quite a pile to bind.



2 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

It looks beautiful to my eyes Teri! You are chugging right along...

Darling Jill Quilts said...

That quilting it fantastic! I was wondering about whether you had the bindings all done on these quilted items. :)