I hit the 20 quilted (finished) mark yesterday. I started trimming the edges in preparation of bindings. I came to the realization that it will probably take me most of February to do all the bindings. I also know it will be a challenge to find suitable bindings for some of the really old projects.
This runner is really wide for a table. I am not sure I will be able to find a location for it.
I am itching for a new project like you wouldn't believe.
This week I hope to
- finish trimming the rest of my quilts in preparation for binding
- hang up my blue "plus" blocks to see how they look together
- attach the border strips to an old lodge quilt
- finish sewing the rows together for my Carolina Crossroads quilt.
- Get 2 customer quilts ready to quilt
Only a couple more days of January left. I think I have accomplished everything on my January goal list. I am already thinking about February goals.
How crazy is it when 8 degrees feels like a heat wave. I will say - "thank you polar vortex for the extra time to sew this month"