Thursday, January 2, 2014

Goals for the New Year

I did well with my goals last year and I want to continue to focus on my UFOs in 2014.  I seemed to loose a little steam with my UFO completion rate after I reached my goal.  This year I am going to make my goal even more ambitious.  I have about 70 UFOs left - so I am setting my goal at 35.  I am not sure I can do this  many, but I am going to give it my best shot!  Are you drowning in UFOs?

There has been a lot of discussion in my group recently about what finished is.  My definition of finished is quilted.

I have 20 projects ready to quilt and many more that just need borders.  I have a mix of both large and small projects that have been set aside.

At the beginning of each month I will make a list of what I hope to be working on.  I will also be working on completing some projects that I started in 2013 that did not get finished.

January Goals:

Quilt 4 UFOs (probably small projects)
Finish putting together my scrappy swoon
Put together my Kansas Troubles wall hanging blocks.
Sew on setting triangles and put together the rows on the scrappy 4 patch
Put together the rows for 2 old table runners (twofer is the pattern)












1 comment:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Go for it Teri! I'm a big goal person as you know and am certain I get more done by aiming big.